Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

small miracles (football)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mo
Spammer
Spammer
Mo

small miracles (football) Empty
PostSubject: small miracles (football)   small miracles (football) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 12:08 pm

finland isnt much of a football country (ice hockey is ze sport!) and we are far behind the rest of the europe (season is also kinda short here).
anyways first time ever a finnish team managed to get into third qualifying round of champions league and im proud to say it's my local team (Tampere United)! - which i obv support the little i follow football...
kinda regretting i didnt try get ticket to the match this eve (they were sold in few hours), but luckily it's on telly. not expecting anything, just that TamU plays well whatever the result is. weather atleast favours the event, +25C and sunny
Back to top Go down
uutuus
Spammer
Spammer
uutuus

PostSubject: Re: small miracles (football)   small miracles (football) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 6:58 pm

Still have good memories of watching them in the stadium overthere, against lazio roma and Tampere even leading 1-0. Too bad the iti's had to equalize later on but at least they gave em a run for their money.

Watching football as its supposed to be overthere, no fences, no patrol cars. Only grandma & pa checking the occasional bag. And most of all, fun and a darn good game.

Go Tampere Go
Back to top Go down
Mo
Spammer
Spammer
Mo

PostSubject: Re: small miracles (football)   small miracles (football) EmptyWed Aug 15, 2007 10:45 pm

lost 0-3 Sad
ironicly it was a finnish player (in Rosenborg team not TamU) who did stunning the 0-1 and 1 minute later it was 0-2

life goes on, ice hockey season starts in in few weeks ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: small miracles (football)   small miracles (football) Empty

Back to top Go down

small miracles (football)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: The Royal Inn :: Spam, sausage, eggs and spam-
Jump to: