Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ony down!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Mo
Spammer
Spammer
Mo

Ony down! Empty
PostSubject: Ony down!   Ony down! EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 7:22 pm

visited Ony today (sunday the 9th) - was really fun
thanks to all those who joined us Very Happy 50-50 yaks-others raid (as few of us undercovering with weird mains...)

anyways it was many fun - thanks a lot for those who joined (i hope i get names right: Gwol, Kristana, Rennock, Saltire, Grolshie, Hamish, Crippen, Grimgort, Rokash, Beralai & pet and then dear sweet Hatsugaya who sacrified himself to make it a proper raid
we were low on dots (well me and Grim could ofc frostshock and Crip i guess has some puny priest stuff) so phase2 was meleed. rogues were very suicidal getting knocked on whelps ALL the time...
i forgot to take victorious SS but managed to take one of those whelp situations

Ony down! Onyka6

olling for the phat lewts (priest and warr helm, boes and some shiny weapons & boes) took about as long as killing ony. grz Rennock for Ony-head!
however waiting ppl to get back to OL after they had forgot their amulet in bank took longer than killing ony... (GG Rok!)
Back to top Go down
uutuus
Spammer
Spammer
uutuus

Ony down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ony down!   Ony down! EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 8:40 pm

Bleeh forgot about my puny priest dots and totally didnt see we were in phase 2. Shamefully have to admit I lost track of ony in phase 2 and wondering what all the stupid pets were doing there.

Was nice and seemed to be going rather smooth tho but it looked to me the whole raid was with ppl who have done ony before with a toon at some point.

Nice trip down memory lane tho, even got me another Halo for my dressy sunday outfit.

Grats all who participated and got something besides the sheer enjoyment of giving mrs Ony the idea she still is part of the game
Back to top Go down
Yoco
Royal Kilted Yaksman
Royal Kilted Yaksman
Yoco

Ony down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ony down!   Ony down! EmptySun Sep 09, 2007 11:29 pm

Grats Smile

As most of you know, I didn't get my attunement done in time - hopefully I can be there next time Smile
Back to top Go down
Mo
Spammer
Spammer
Mo

Ony down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ony down!   Ony down! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 3:48 am

well there will be the next time, and time after next time... (i wanna take my silly warr there too one day)
but it was really great chaotic fun - recomendable Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Yoco
Royal Kilted Yaksman
Royal Kilted Yaksman
Yoco

Ony down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ony down!   Ony down! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 10:17 am

I just read your write-up on the arathor.net forums and you mentioned being low on DoTs - should I get Yocosha attuned instead of Yococo?

I can't remember much about the Ony fight, but warlock is the only class I have done it with (back in the dark ages, when warlocks were still the rarest class in the game). Hmm, finally a reason to find that Curse of Doom button again - I don't think Yocosha actually ever used it, but I remember my gnome warlock using it on Onyxia (and a few times in MC) back in 2005...
Back to top Go down
uutuus
Spammer
Spammer
uutuus

Ony down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ony down!   Ony down! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 11:23 am

Considering that phase 2 was over before I even realized I would still say pick the one character you want to go with. Even tho we had very few ranged classes it seem to work like a charm, so just pick whatever char you want to be there
Back to top Go down
Mo
Spammer
Spammer
Mo

Ony down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ony down!   Ony down! EmptyMon Sep 10, 2007 12:43 pm

yes p2 - i havent done ony TBC time and ofc didnt realize that it's bit different on lvl70 (as Ham enlightened us) when you can actually melee through it, lvl60 it was kinda better to fight ranged. but i think in future even we will do it with pretty small grp which means we probably melee it (?) so like said above, just bring any char you want to - we doing it for fun Very Happy
for all i care get all your chars att and try out each class!
(actually i really wanna lvl now my hunter to do ony!)
Back to top Go down
Nerf
Yak
Yak

Ony down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ony down!   Ony down! EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 6:06 pm

I'd like to say congratulations on ony...but most of all a big HAAAAHAAA love the screenshot cos Hats is a nub and dead LOL <3 it.
Back to top Go down
Mo
Spammer
Spammer
Mo

Ony down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ony down!   Ony down! EmptySat Sep 15, 2007 7:20 pm

get back nuisance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ony down! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ony down!   Ony down! Empty